For more information, you can contact us directly on WhatsApp by clicking on the button below
The science of Mechatronics appeared in Japan, the first technology country in the world, and from there it spread to Europe and various countries of the world. It is considered one of the new disciplines resulting from the rapid development and modern digital technology. Mechatronics includes the science of mechanics and a group of engineering sciences, which are the electron, electricity and computer. Robotics and Artificial Intelligence are the main focus of the Mechatronics Engineering discipline.
Mechatronics engineers can perform many tasks in different sectors of life, such as designing, developing and maintaining Automatic Control Units based on digital technology and artificial intelligence, the ability to deal with Micro-Electronic Systems and designing robots of various shapes, sizes and functions.
The study of Mechatronics Engineering is one of the right options for students because of the promising future that awaits Mechatronics engineering graduates. Mechatronics Engineering graduates study four years in various Turkish universities that pay great attention to this field. Mechatronics Engineering Students graduate after gaining academic knowledge and practical experience.
Importance of Mechatronics Engineering:
People are actively seeking to rely on Automatic Control and Robots in various aspects of life. We see Autonomous Vehicles and Drones in addition to many smart machines that are effective in various fields, and here lies the importance of Mechatronics Engineering.
Mechatronics engineers have a prominent position in society, and this explains the great eagerness of young people to study this major because it brings them promising future, social status and high income.
Mechatronics Engineering Curriculum:
Students study a varied curriculum that includes a range of engineering sciences. Some subjects may differ between different Turkish universities, and these are some basic subjects and sciences that are given in the major of Mechatronics Engineering:
- First year: Introduction to Mechatronics – Engineering Mathematics – Computer Science – Introduction to Programming and Information Systems – Calculus – Principles of Statistics – General Physics – General Chemistry.
- Second year: Principles of Electrical Circuits – Introduction to Mechanical Engineering – Industrial Techniques – Principles of Systems and Signals – Electrical Circuits – Industry Techniques – Differential Equations.
- Third year: Mechanical Systems – Non-Technical Aspects of Engineering – Thermology and Fluid Science – Dynamics – Control Systems and Microcontrollers.
- Fourth year: Automation and Logic Controllers – Mechatronics System Design – Electronics Lab – Microprocessor and Microcontroller Lab – Modern and Digital Control Systems – Hydraulic and Pneumatic Systems Lab – Graduation Project.
Mechatronics engineering graduates can work in the following fields:
- Automobile and Aircraft Industries.
- Health Care.
- Industrial Machines Design.
- Household Appliances Manufacturing Companies.
- Designing Robots.
The mechatronics engineering major is classified with the disciplines that will be one of the pillars of human life in the future, and the mechatronics engineer is in a high position at the top of the social pyramid, and this explains the growing demand every year for the mechatronics engineering specialization by young people who aspire to a promising future and a prestigious social position, and distinguished material income and to be real builders of the digital future of human civilization.