Istanbul Aydın University is a private university based in Istanbul, Europe, and this university is considered one of the best Turkish universities, and it is also ranked among the top 50 Turkish universities, and it is also considered one of the recognized universities in the countries of the European Union and also in some Arab countries, and from these countries The countries of Iraq, the Republic of Egypt, and Jordan, where the university is distinguished by its partnerships with many international universities in terms of student exchange, and a number of partnerships also with prominent technology companies.
History of Istanbul Aydin University:
This distinguished university was established in 2003 by the Anadolu Foundation for Education and Culture (AKEV), which was founded by Dr. Mustafa Ayden with a group of academics and some businessmen who have a great interest in education and the revival of society.
Istanbul Aydın University is considered one of the smallest Turkish universities, but it is one of the most effective and dynamic Turkish universities. Scientific forums at the global level, thanks to the distinguished academic staff in it
Interests of Istanbul Aydin University:
- It seeks to be an educational institution that serves the community through distinguished education that provides basic, applied and interdisciplinary research not only at the local level, but also at the global level.
- It works to achieve competence in scientific research with the aim of converting information into useful products for society.
- It works to provide the infrastructure to keep pace with the technology required in education, training and research.
- It works to create national and international cooperation with academic institutions and institutions in various other sectors.
- It seeks to become a center that attracts students and academics at the local and international levels.
Some of the university’s statistical results:
Istanbul Aydın University contains more than 40 thousand students, including more than four thousand students from other countries.
- The university has a faculty consisting of more than 1500 active members.
- The employment rate of students graduating from this university exceeds 84%.
- The university cooperates with more than 450 international universities.
- The university has more than 63 undergraduate teaching programs.
- The university has more than 74 master’s degree teaching programs.
- Istanbul Aydin University has more than 17 doctoral teaching programs.
- The university includes eleven colleges and three vocational schools.
- The university designs 30 scientific research centers.
- The university includes 21 medical science laboratories.
- The university has about 56 student clubs.
- The university has one of the leading technology laboratories in Turkey.
- The university has a hospital for the College of Dentistry and Oral Medical Care (ADSM).
- One of the goals of Istanbul Aydin University at the local level is to be among the top 5 universities in Turkey.
- One of its goals is to be one of the top 500 universities in the world at the global level.
Features of studying at Istanbul Aydin University:
The university works to achieve educational efficiency and quality through its faculty members, especially those with experience who have become very famous.
The university offers many training courses for its students in several industrial companies during their studies.
The university integrates theoretical education and practical application in its various educational programs.
Istanbul Aydın University includes a dynamic technological campus whose graphic location is within the city of Istanbul, which includes engineering and health sciences laboratories equipped with the latest technologies, in addition to workshops, art and design studios, and a large library containing a large collection of electronic and paper materials available to students and academics.
The university supports students after graduation by adopting a lifelong education approach to them, and also provides them with a free career planning service for current students and graduate students through the Employment Center.
Istanbul Aydin University offers a large number of study abroad opportunities for all its students in universities that are its partner in overseas countries.
The university organizes spring festivals, seminars, conferences and many other recreational activities for students during the academic year.
The University’s Center and Laboratories for Practical Research:
Civil engineering laboratories:
These laboratories are equipped with modern systems supported by a rich and modern infrastructure, through which students can take tests in the disciplines of structural engineering, materials engineering and ground engineering.
Aziz Sankar Technology Center:
This center includes a chemical food laboratory, a communications and electronic energy laboratory, in addition to a chemical textile laboratory, a mechanical laboratory, the first and second mechatronic laboratory, and a molecular biology laboratory as well.
Food Analysis Laboratory:
This laboratory was established by Istanbul Aydın University with the aim of providing applied education in the field of instrument analysis for students who are in bachelor’s degree and postgraduate students studying food engineering major.
Africa Center for Applications and Research:
As this center aims to enhance the interest of Turkish researchers in the political, economic and social systems of African countries, in addition to analyzing cultural and historical relations.
Religious, political and economic relations between Turkey and Africa, and also contribute to defining the role that Turkey can play in the global economy and the future of Africa.
Istanbul Dental Research Center:
Istanbul Aydın University contains a distinguished center for dental research that works to provide high-quality services to the community in the fields of diagnosis and treatment of oral problems.
The Center for Astronomical Sciences:
This center works on conducting scientific studies in the field of astronomy, and aims to develop and implement projects related to astronomy by providing facilities and environments that suit research and conduct studies on astrophotography.
Career Development Center:
The aim of this center is to work to improve the competencies and capabilities of students, graduates and academics in accordance with contemporary developments, in order to increase the university’s global position.
Politics, education and scientific research:
Istanbul Aydın University is working to implement an advanced policy in education and scientific research, with the aim of supporting progress and development not only at the national level, but even at the international level, by using local and national technology in the light of global principles, so that the university reaches a higher level in World ranking with high-level academic education programs, Istanbul Aydin University adopts the following policies:
- The policy of developing the means of scientific research and providing material development opportunities in order to achieve its vision in the fields of scientific research.
- The policy of working to improve and develop educational processes permanently and continuously.
- The policy of creating an innovative research and development environment in which faculty members, as well as students, can follow up on contemporary developments and support scientific and technical studies.
- The policy of the ability to convert scientific values into an effective economic value.
- A policy that the university presides over higher education and training institutions in addition to developing scientific research and national classifications.
Thus, we have presented the most important information related to Istanbul Aydin University, which is considered one of the most important Turkish universities and which always seeks to distinguish its students, so that it builds through them a new generation possessing many distinct capabilities and skills to advance the entire society, as Istanbul Aydin University has made wide achievements at the level Domestic and international.